Re: Paper variables in scheme function

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Paper variables in scheme function
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 13:45:06 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> test =
> #(define-scheme-function (parser location num) (number?)
>   #{ \paper { top-margin =
>                  $(* num (module-ref (current-module) 'paper-height)) } #})
>
> \paper { \test 0.9 }
>

> { c'1 }
>

> I am somewhat irritated that a plain
>
> \test 0.9
>
> does not work just as well.  I thought I had done something to make that
> work at one point of time, but apparently not so.

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3892>
Issue 3892: Allow scheme expressions for scores, output defs, music in
            toplevel, book, bookpart, scores

Consists of commits:

Allow scheme expressions for scores, output defs, music in scores

Allow output defs as scheme expressions in toplevel, book, bookpart.

lily/parser.yy: whitespace fixes

http://codereview.appspot.com/82300044

--
David Kastrup