Adding notes symbols in lyrics positions

From: Harald Christiansen
Subject: Adding notes symbols in lyrics positions
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:33:28 +1000

Hello all,

Here's my problem:

In a PianoStaff, I want to add some notes symbols (e.g. a quarter note, a rest) in lyrics position, i.e. between the two staves and in sync with the notes.

I am interested in just placing the glyphs, no pitch needed, like on an invisible percussion stave with just one line.

(well now, I hope I described it clearly enough)

How could I accomplish this ?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.
--