Re: 2. volta - repetition problem

From: Branko
Subject: Re: 2. volta - repetition problem
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:03:44 +0200

Hi guys, thanks for helping, you've been all such a good support, I tried everything you suggested, and it's good, just about to pick solution which seems most clean and semantic. Speaking of that Robert's Schmaus solution seems pretty close, as I am not concerned in midi output at all, just what I get on paper.
Thanks again, good community ;)