Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 15:36:44 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

What I suspected.  Like the problem that gets a workaround in
LilyPond-book (and I am afraid that the workaround will likely break the
TEXINPUTS manipulation and thus does not lead to a working program),
this is pretty absurd.

Instead of trying to find something nicer, like os.exit or sys.exit or
whatever, I think it would make more sense first to move to version 2.6
(which probably means updating to Jan's repository and/or merging it
into Graham's) and see how we fare there.  It's quite conceivable that
blunders like that are fixed in later versions.

--
David Kastrup