Re: Fixed number of Systems on page

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: Fixed number of Systems on page
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 15:38:41 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:03 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
I actually wrote another engraver which handles measures per line/systems per page.  It looks like development found its way into a private thread, so I'm enclosing the result here.

Hopefully the example in the file should give an idea of its usage, but let me know if you need more information.

There may be a problem with manually setting the bar number, so I'll have to work through this some.

Anyway, hopefully this gets you started!

 The version from the previous link worked perfectly for me yesterday, but i've just swapped out my includes for this new version and the results are exactly the same. :) Thanks!

regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and quick to anger.