Re: command line option that prevents generation of midi?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: command line option that prevents generation of midi?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:57:22 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Morris wrote
> Is there a command line option that will prevent the generation of midi?
> I couldn't find one in the docs.[1]
>
> [1]
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage
>
> -Paul

Hi Paul,

I'm not sure if I'm able to answer your question 100% but, fwiw, I use this:

$lilypond -dpoint-and-click -ddelete-intermediate-files $include --pdf
$filename

as an example, and if I want MIDI, I include something like this:

lilypond … -dmidi-extension=midi testfile.ly

So perhaps there is a way to reverse that? Sorry, that's all I can think
of...

Ben

-----
composer | sound designer