Re: command line option that prevents generation of midi?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: command line option that prevents generation of midi?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Morris wrote

> SoundsFromSound wrote
>> Are you using  \midi blocks then, I assume? but you want to suppress
>> them?
> Hi Ben,  Yes, that's it.  Given a file with a \midi block, looking for a
> way to suppress midi output from the command line.  It doesn't seem like
> it doesn't exist.  (I tried your command and the midi was still
> produced...)
>
> -Paul

I'm 99.999% sure that it's not possible to do what you're after, /unless
/you comment out/delete the MIDI block. I think?

Are you able to comment it out or does that interfere somehow?

Sorry I couldn't help more!

-----
composer | sound designer
LilyPond Tutorials (for beginners) --> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond