Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 08:53:04 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup writes:
>
>> So my first impulse would be to throw out the workaround for 2.4.2 that
>
> Let's do that.

Well, issue 1933
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1933> would
suggest that this is a bad idea.  Nothing substantially has changed
since then.  I'm currently trying to get the TEXINPUTS stuff integrated
into the Mingw fix to arrive back at a working lilypond-book, but of
course it is to be hoped that moving Python forward to 2.6 might make
that problem go away.  But it will take longer to figure that out.

Our current 2.4.5 Python aborts with an error traceback even when doing

exit(0)

which is sort of ridiculous.

--
David Kastrup