Re: "q"?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: "q"?
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 13:15:09 +0200

Federico,

If I had known what it was, it would have been very easy! It's not just for fretted strings - I'm a pianist and repeated chords happen quite a lot, especially in orchestral reductions. It would have saved me a LOT of time recently.

Also, shouldn't it be just "q" rather than "\q"? That's what I've seen and it works on my input.

Sure, you are right.. (damned multitasking...).
For sure the index entries are not good, I'll update the issue with proper information.
Thanks