Re: Problems with tremolo signs

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Problems with tremolo signs
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 13:54:16 +0200

Am 05.04.2014 13:43, schrieb Urs Liska:
It wasn't but has been added today :-)

Huh? Issue 1444 is dated Dec 10, 2010 ... or am I missing something?

Marc

Peter Toye <address@hidden> schrieb am 05.04.2014:

    Thanks Phil,

    I'd not realised it was already in the issue list.

    As I'm only a casual user (a performer, not usually an arranger or
    composer) I'm never sure whether to raise an issue or mention a
    problem on the mailing list.

    Best regards,

    Peter
    mailto:address@hidden