Re: MetronomeMark aligned to accidentals

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: MetronomeMark aligned to accidentals
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 15:52:44 +0200

Consider the following example:

\version "2.19.3"
{
  R1 |
  \tempo "Tempo"
  <as' bes'>
}

I would like the MetronomeMark to be aligned with the left edge of the leftmost Accidental (almost with the BarLine, but not quite). I've been trying to manipulate the Score.MetronomeMark.non-break-align-symbols property, but to no avail (I'm not sure I quite understand how that property works; it's a little unclear to me in the IR). Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

DR

I'm not sure I can help in detail...
For one shot :

\version "2.19.3"

{

R1 |

\tweak X-offset #-2.5 \tempo "Tempo"

<as' bes'>

}

 % or

{

R1 |

\once\override Score.MetronomeMark.self-alignment-X = #-0.3

\tempo "Tempo"

<as' bes'>

}

HTH,