Re: python 2.6 in GUB Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: python 2.6 in GUB Re: LilyPond-Book on Windows
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 12:09:59 +0200 (CEST)

 Doesn't Julien have GUB with python 2.6 ready for testing?  I

If I install lilypond on my Fedora 20 system using the version from the official Fedora repo (2.18.2) it will use the Python2 version that is shipped with Fedora (Python 2.7.5) and I never experienced problems with that.

The installers from the Lilypond website are shipped with an older Python version. Are there any known issues that I - as a normal user - might encounter (but haven't encountered yet) when using the Fedora distributed Lilypond and Python versions?

--

MT