Re: Import, edit and export a Lilypond file using Python

From: Joachim Jablon
Subject: Re: Import, edit and export a Lilypond file using Python
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 17:19:35 +0200

Le 06/04/2014 15:56, Urs Liska a écrit :
It's not fully clear what you mean yet, but it sounds that you might be
_much_ better off when you simply create different .ly files with
"scores" just displaying the voices you want.

Urs

Yes, that's where I'm headed for, but it must be in a completely automated way, from a MusicXML file...

The question is (probably better worded as) *how* would you create a .ly file with a single voice from a file (MusicXML or .ly) containing multiple voices, using a (Python) script...

So for now, I' following David Kastrup's advice and working with the MusicXML file directly...

--
Joachim Jablon