Re: Several types of \bar are not engraved

From: Tarik
Subject: Re: Several types of \bar are not engraved
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 15:03:06 +0000 (UTC)

Phil Holmes <mail <at> philholmes.net> writes:
> Please confirm the version of LilyPond you're using, and ensure that you're
> using the documentation for the same version.

I am using the version indicated in the version statement (2.18.2), and the
most current documentation page for version 2.16
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/bars -- but I do
not believe the implementation of these types of bars has changed from 2.16
to 2.18. Something buggy is preventing me from getting the most orginary
repeat bars--

  \bar "|:"
  \bar ":|"

(and others) engraved.   TW