language "italiano" to "english"

From: MING TSANG
Subject: language "italiano" to "english"
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:51:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, lilyponder,
I was given a numbered (jianpu) score sheet to transcribe. I have been manually produce a table showing number equivalent "english" pitch name. Now I discover that "italiano" do re mi is the same as 1 2 3 (jianpu - number) and it's fairly easy to code in lily. Question:  after I employ "italiano" lily coding, is there a way or easy way to convert it to "english" lily code?
Emmanuel,
Ming.
\version "2.19.4"
\language "italiano"
\header {
title = "test"
}
global = {
\key re \major
\time 4/4
\tempo 4=100
}
melody = {
\global
dod'2 re' mi' fad' sol' la' sib' si' \break
mi''2 re''4 dod''4
mi''2 re''2
mi''2 re''4 dod''4
mi''2 re''8 sol'8 dod''8 re''8