Re: Wordwrap for \markup attached to note?

From: Evans Winner
Subject: Re: Wordwrap for \markup attached to note?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:50:37 -0600

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

    you confused the syntax of different markup-commands.

Ah, I see.  Or at any rate, I think I see.  Or at any rate I
got it working for my purposes.

I think the issue is that I have never had to really get
clear on when brackets are needed with markup, and on when a
quoted string is needed.  I usually use both, and things
usually take strings.  It seems that \wordwrap wants not a
string, but a bunch of tokens in brackets the way you have
it below.

Anyway, thank you for your help.