Re: precisely controlling with width of an example

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: Re: precisely controlling with width of an example
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 06:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Have you considered using lilypond-book?

Yes I have occasionally used it, but this work is for OUP and they will only accept eps or tiff files of musical examples. I'm not sure how lilypond-book would help. The author (not me) is probably submitting the work in .docx or some similar format.

As it happens I stopped using lilypond-book long ago for different reasons, which have nothing to do with the current issue.