Bach Cello Suite for Bassoon...Typed in LilyPond!!!

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Bach Cello Suite for Bassoon...Typed in LilyPond!!!
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:00:27 -0400

Hello all!

I'm currently arranging the Bach Cello Suites for Bassoon. I'm arranging them
to be more playable on the bassoon (breathing, articulations, etc.) with the
help of my private teacher. Attached is the Praeludium of the first suite--How
does it look? I want to make this the best edition that I can.

Ryan McClure
address@hidden
Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving