Re: Certain accidentals

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Certain accidentals
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:46:50 +0200

"a.l.f.r.e.d.o" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, everybody.
> I sometimes have to write many accidentals in a bar and was wondering
> if there was a way I could write the music in C major and then
> transpose only the notes I need to be "sharpened" or flattened.

Sure.  You just need to mark the notes you need to sharpened by
appending "is" to their name, and the notes you need flattened by
appending "es" to their name.

It's unlikely that this is what you mean, but your description is
insufficient to figure out what you are actually talking about.

--
David Kastrup