Re: too wide score after upgrading 2.18.1 to 2.18.2

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: too wide score after upgrading 2.18.1 to 2.18.2
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 22:13:30 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcin Gryszkalis" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Karol Majewski" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 6:55 PM

On 20.04.2014 12:56, Phil Holmes wrote:
Also, simply deleting all the forced line breaks fits the piece on one
page!

That's right - though I wanted to have line break every 4th bar (as you can
see on 2.18.1 sample).

2.18.1 was never actually released: how did you get it?

Gentoo linux portage
http://packages.gentoo.org/package/media-sound/lilypond