Re: voice solfege sequence

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: voice solfege sequence
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 04:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Thomas:
On Monday, April 21, 2014 4:32:34 AM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you for modify the solfege-engraver.
> I copy and paste into the .ly file and ran.  Result: The below staff seems
> working, but "\xup" suppose to put the solfege above staff and now it is put
> below the staff instead - and the stacking is not right.  Any idea?

Hi Ming,

I can't reproduce the image you posted.
On my machine, the attached code returns the attached image.
Please tell me whats wrong with it.

Cheers,

  Harm

Thank you for the attachments.  I desk check your .ly file with my .ly file and discover my f.ly file miss the following line:
"  (set! (ly:grob-property newgrob 'direction) dir)  "
After I copy and paste the line to my .ly file, it works.  Thank you very much.
BTW can the notehead color be retained to show on solfege above the staff?
Emmanuel,
Ming