Re: Organ Fingering Notation

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Organ Fingering Notation
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:57:04 -0400

In mathematics they are called floor and ceiling brackets, in music
they are probably still some sort of bracket. There is a request from
2002 for a half bracket. I don't know how to find them in LilyPond
documentation either. There is a Unicode u+2308 and u+2309 for the
floor and ceiling brackets so you could use them as markup.

Shane