Re: Orchestral score: bottom staff position

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Orchestral score: bottom staff position
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:33:39 +0200

It's cool to have someone around with such a good and current knowledge of the LSR :-)

Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> schrieb am 22.04.2014:
Hello LilyPonders,

Hi Gilberto,

I am current writing a orchestral score with a lot of instruments on it,
meaning that I will always have only a single system per page (no hidden
staves). The thing is, the distance between the bottom staff (the Double
Bass in my case) and the bottom of the page keeps changing from page to
page. I am looking for a way of keeping it constant, i.e. always expand the
whole system until the bottom, so the distance between the last staff and
the bottom of the page will be effectively only the margin. In summary,
something similar to what ragged-bottom does, but concerning staves and not
systems.

I thought the answer would lie somewhere in 4.4.1 Flexible vertical spacing
within systems or 4.1.4 Flexible vertical spacing \paper variables, but I
simply cannot find it. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?
Thank you very much.

HTH,
~Pierre

-- Diese Nachricht wurde mit K-@ Mail gesendet.