Re: Orchestral score: bottom staff position

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Orchestral score: bottom staff position
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 05:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kieren

Kieren MacMillan wrote
> Does setting ragged-bottom = ##f and last-bottom-spacing appropriately not
> work?

Not really. For instance, the PDF file I posted before here (the one
produced by LilyPond, directly from the LSR) contains the line ragged-bottom
= ##f in its \paper block. My guess is that ragged-bottom only forces a
system to the bottom when there is more than one system , but not staves
inside of a system.

On my own orchestral score, I have both ragged-bottom = ##f and
ragged-last-bottom = ##f.

Take care,
Gilberto