Re: woodwind-diagram problem

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: woodwind-diagram problem
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:27:41 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kate Sekula" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:10 PM
Subject: woodwind-diagram problem

I am having problems using the woodwind-diagram feature on lilypond. I have
tried the snippet code:

c1^\markup {
 \woodwind-diagram #'piccolo #'((lh . (gis))
                                (cc . (one three))
                                (rh . (ees)))
}

But I get the following error: "fingeringtext.ly:276:2: error: unknown escaped
string: `\woodwind-diagram'"

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Without your telling us the version you're using, it's difficult to be sure, but my guess is that you're using a very old version.

--
Phil Holmes