Re: Problems with LilyJAZZ.ily

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Problems with LilyJAZZ.ily
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:37:38 +0200

I meant to send a pull  request, but I forgot to do it.
I may do it today but I'm not sure about the version I have.  For example, my file is 424  lines long, no line 437 and no typo... Last change on my file system is 8 December. See file attached.

This is  the  place waiting for the files:
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/blob/master/custom-music-fonts/LilyJAZZ/README.md

So where is now the latest and most complete version of LilyJAZZ?
We would still like to make it accessible through the openLilyLib snippets repo, just beside the SMuFL/Bravura "adaptor"

Urs