Re: Pull in external LilyPond files into a score of movements

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Pull in external LilyPond files into a score of movements
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 10:44:21 +0200

Hi All,

to use a file for including definitions and also to compile it stand-alone, I use a command to conditionally create the score. It is integrated in a system to execute templates:
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/templates/lalily

Attached is a short example, which conditionally compiles (without the template framework).

Cheers,
Jan-Peter