Absolute size for \epsfile, i.e. independent of global-staff-size

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: Absolute size for \epsfile, i.e. independent of global-staff-size
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:08:23 +0200

Good evening list,

I want to include a title page w/ an \epsfile image in a number of files (score, parts), where the point size for the files may differ: score has smaller font than parts, basically. Now I want to write one include file that makes the title page, and I want that title page to be independent of the point size of the lilypond file. I can get that done for markups (\abs-fontsize works fine), but I don't know how I can do it for the image from the \epsfile: it scales with the font size.

Suggestions? If there is no direct way, then maybe a way to programmatically query the font size and correct for that?

Rutger Hofman
Amsterdam