Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> constru

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> construct
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Pierre:

On Sunday, April 27, 2014 6:52:36 PM, MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Pierre,
Thank you. You save my day.
Emmanuel,
Ming.
On Sunday, April 27, 2014 6:37:18 PM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:

I try to code the following two lines for male staff
    instrumentName = \markup \center-column { "T." "B." }
    shortInstrumentName = \markup \center-column { "T." "B." }
and I got the following error:  Updated .ly is attached.  Where should I place the two lines?

See enclosed,
HTH
~Pierre

I remove the \EzNum from Female staff; I am expecting to see normal staff display, but it give me the easyNoteheadsOn .  I want female Staff display normal staff and male staff display as selfege noteheads. Any idea to resolve this.  Sorry that I impose so much problems on you. I appreciate your patience with me.
Emmanuel,
Ming