Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> constru

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> construct
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 05:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, pierre:

On Monday, April 28, 2014 4:01:09 AM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, Pierre:

Hi Emmanuel,

I remove the \EzNum from Female staff; I am expecting to see normal staff display, but it give me the easyNoteheadsOn .  I want female Staff display normal staff and male staff display as selfege noteheads. Any idea to resolve this.

See enclosed file.

Sorry that I impose so much problems on you.

No problem
Cheers,

I applied your change to my full score and I notice that the staff size for female-staff & male-staff are the same.  I am expecting the male-staff size is larger for better reading.   I attached a .pgn file to show female-staff & male-staff display the same staff size.  Please note that the test .ly display the larger male-staff.
I do not know how to debug the problem.  I have include statements with-in include statements.  If you have time to look my .ly file, I can copy & paste the includes as in-line so that you can compile and check.
Emmanuel,
Ming.