Re: svg output differs from pdf output

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: svg output differs from pdf output
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:45:53 -0700

They're also looking for confirmation that this is a regression bug, so you can do that on the tracker too.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> wrote:
See last comment from Phil in the tracker: it may be related with skylines.
Disabling the skylines feature may be a workaround, if you know how to do it (I don't).

Yes, it works correctly in 2.16. It’s clearly a regression.

I’m wondering how the backend can influence the rendering this much. In essence, the backend just translates already made layout/rendering decisions to graphical primitives.

Regards,

JanR