Re: A new printed work done with LilyPond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: A new printed work done with LilyPond
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:39:06 +0200

Am 30.04.2014 13:35, schrieb Francisco Vila:
Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you a few photos of this book.

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/pacovila/sets/72157644486452813/

It is published under noncommercial+nonderivative license, but I plan
to publish my own work (this is: the lilypond code itself) under
attribution+sharealike license.

The book, in Spanish, comprises twelve newly composed Christmas carols
talking about my region, Extremadura. It is intended to be used as
teaching materials for music lessons. The authors have written
didactic notes for each and recorded the music on a CD.

The music typesetting work is rather simple, with a minimum of tweaks.
Also, technical needs of this sort of notation aren't complex.

We are fairly satisfied with the results. It is not on sale yet (no
funds for that). What you see in the photos is a b/w homemade print.

Cheers,

Nice one!
Not everything has to be complex ;-)

Urs