Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> constru

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: easyHeadsOn with numbers or solfege coded in <<{...}\\{..}>> construct
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:41:07 -0700 (PDT)

Pierre:
<<
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:59:03 AM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,Pierre:

Hi Emmanuel,

1. How can I Just increase the size of numbers inside the easyNoteheadsOn option? Right now the numbers is too small. A larger number inside the notehead will provide better  sight reading.

Ez_noteheads-engraver is made so that the fontsize encreases with the notehead size.
So with your code there is no other way than \override Staff.StaffSymbol.staff-space

2. How can I pass a parameter  (mySize} to \EzON? Now it is hard coded.  e.g. \EzON #1.5

Please note that StaffSymbol.staff-space and font-size have no linear relationship : #1.5 is the only point where both figures are merging.
If you need another size you'll have to find manually the right figures.
Cheers,

Pierre

Thank you for the explanation.
Since the current code cannot make the number larger in the notehead, is there any other way of coding that will accomplish this? If this is not possible, it is OK.

I remove mySize from the Ez-noteheads-engraver.
Then I put mySize = #1.5 before \include "Ez-noteheads-engraver.ly", and it works fine. I must remember to code  "mySize = " before the \include, otherwise it won't compile.
Emmanuel,
Ming.