Re: Unknown Schumann piece

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Unknown Schumann piece
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 01:49:18 +0200

On Sat, 3 May 2014, Urs Liska wrote:

> > >   There is just one important thing that I couldn't read in Schumann's
> > >   handwriting. It's overstroken by Schumann and in that typical 19th
> > >   century German handwriting. But maybe someone in this group is able > > >   to
> > >   read it. See attachment.

 Maybe something like "Für ganz Kleine:"?
 Would make sense in the context of op. 68, but I really can't read the last
 word.

I like that one. Until someone comes up with a better idea I'll use that one.

I have attached the tune (.pdf and .ly).

Thanks Martin.
I'm pretty sure that the last letter  is an "r"... I've tried to clean your image, see enclosed.
Cheers,
Pierre