[Off topic] How to start collaborative project

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: [Off topic] How to start collaborative project
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 16:39:12 -0400

Hi everyone,

This is most certainly an off topic email, but I figured you guys would be the best place to start when our came to asking for advice.

I'm trying to start an open classical music database that can be used for tagging audio files. This database would focus on tagging works of music rather than the tangible album; however, the album and performers would have their own tag. I can't do this by myself, and I need to find a way to get this project off the ground. Any advice?

Thanks all!

Ryan McClure
address@hidden
Music Education Major, Shepherd University
Luna Music Engraving