Re: Once only custos

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Once only custos
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 16:28:19 +0200

Hello Simon,

Thanks, I was mixing style and stencil without noticing!

JM

Le 6 mai 2014 à 19:27:15, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> a écrit :

Bonsoir Jacques,

I don’t know why you altered the suggestion I sent you:
Am 06.05.2014 17:06, schrieb Jacques Menu:
Hello Simon,

Thanks for your answer.

With:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.1"

\layout {
ragged-right = ##t
\context { \Staff
\consists "Custos_engraver"
uncomment the following line
% \override Staff.Custos.stencil = ##f

\relative c' {
d1
b1
and replace style by stencil in the following line.
\once\override Staff.Custos.style = #ly:custos::print
\break
a1
\break
f1
}
%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Unfortunately, I just noticed that this doesn’t work as expected – the \once doesn’t seem to come into effect (Does anybody know why?).
But thus you simply write

\relative c' {
d1
b1