Re: Any advice for getting emacs working with lilypond on MacOsX?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Any advice for getting emacs working with lilypond on MacOsX?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 17:22:22 +0200 (CEST)

> I had a bad experience with the lilypond docs on emacs mode, [...]

My usual reply to such rants: Please report the problems with the
documentation to the mailing list (in case you haven't done so yet; I
didn't follow the discussion close enough to remember) so that we can
improve it!  This is: You should tell us what and where you've
searched, what you've expected, what you've got, and what you are
missing.

    Werner