Re: relative pitch with song sections

From: Carlo Vanoni
Subject: Re: relative pitch with song sections
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 10:42:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi Francisco,

thanks for the reply.
But... I didn't understand it very well...
Did you mean to do something like this?
verse =
{
    \relative c,
    {
        a'4 b c a | a b c a | \break

chorus =
{
    \relative c,
    {

        a'4 b c d | d e f g | \break

As said, this set all verse/note to the correct pitch, but the tabs pitch will be wrong (the \relative definition in the TabScore section will be ignored).