Re: Problem with Staff Grouping

From: Dave Higgins
Subject: Re: Problem with Staff Grouping
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 11:14:35 -0600

What's happening is that part1 has a single staff and then splits into a
divisi staff.  In that part's compilation, everything looks fine.

I also have a part2 that does the same thing, single staff that splits
into a divisi staff.

The staves are out of order when I compile the score, as the layout
description below indicates.

I'm not saying the staff feature is broken, just my staff lines in the
score are in the wrong places.

On 05/12/2014 11:06 AM, Phil Holmes wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Higgins" <address@hidden>

>>> part2:staff1
>>> part1:staff2
>>> part2:staff2