Re: Is there a place to have my score analyzed?

From: Anthony Smitha
Subject: Re: Is there a place to have my score analyzed?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 19:59:01 -0400

That was it!  I did have \language "english".  Once I removed that, the code worked just fine.  Thank you!  :)

God Bless!
Anthony

http://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonysmitha

http://gleefullyfrolics.blogspot.com
http://gettinginmymind.blogspot.com
http://crazyabouttruth.blogspot.com/

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Knute Snortum <address@hidden> wrote:
Just a guess: do you have a line like '\language "english:' ?  If so, either delete the line or enter g-sharp as "gs" and g-flay as "gf".

If that's not it, why not attach the file or create a small example that illustrates the problem.  (Creating a small example is prefered.)

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)