Re: convert-ly question

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: convert-ly question
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 08:38:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 18 May 2014, Graham King wrote:

If you're going to use xargs, be careful of .ly files containing whitespace
in the filename.  The GNU implementations of find and xargs support an
option for that:

find . -name \*.ly -print0 | xargs -0 -n 1 convert-ly -e

The commandline solution for the original question is getting more complicated with every new posting. Luckily I don't need this kind of commandline virtuosity. I think I can do what I need with one of the first and easiest suggestions

convert-ly -e **/*.ly

That's something my lazy brains can understand and memorize ;-)

--

MT