Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 15:33:31 +0200

We already had the idea of letting Frescobaldi handle the LilyPond installation in order to offer an easier entry path. On startup it would try to determine if a working LilyPond is installed, and if not, offer to download and install it. In the same line there could be a function "look for LilyPond updates".

https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/313

IIRC we postponed the idea until there is an end-user friendly way to install Frescobaldi on Mac.

I think that this is about the proposal to suggest more strongly Frescobaldi on lilypond.org: