two staves different unequal time signatures

From: info
Subject: two staves different unequal time signatures
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 20:15:05 -0600

Hi- I did a search and found something about 'translate' but when I clicked on the link nothing came up and I can't find anything else in the manuals. What I need are two staves (or more but for now a duet) with different time signatures and they will only line up at the ends of each system (which I will do/figure out myself). But I need a pointer towards the solution if it's in the manual and if it's not some help as to what to type and where to put it.
I'm using version 2.18.0

Thanks
Jay