Re: Setting "accent notes" in a drum staff

From: Markus Brueckner
Subject: Re: Setting "accent notes" in a drum staff
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:55:58 +0200

Hi,

Am 25.05.2014 23:59, schrieb Jim Long:

> (this is older 2.16-ish syntax, but should still work with 2.18.
> Adjust some of these values to suit your taste.)
> [example]
> I hope that gives you some ideas.  I'm attaching a lame example that I had
> sitting around already.  The "rhythms" variable is the important one.
> There's a lot of other cruft in the other simultaneous contexts
> that isn't strictly pertinent to your question.

perfect, thank you. I fiddled a bit with the values and nearly got the
look, I like (some more experimenting is needed, especially with the
distance between the upper line of the drum staff and the rhythm staff,
but this is a huge step in the right direction). Where do you actually
find that kind of stuff? I think, I've looked really hard into the
documentation, but I had no idea, where to start.

So long,
Markus