Re: Compile last n bars

From: pls
Subject: Re: Compile last n bars
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:33:11 +0200

In case my first mail didn’t make it to the list:

you can find it under 3.4.2 Skipping corrected music. Unfortunately lilypond.org seems to be down right now. The essentials:

Put
showLastLength = R1*5
\score { … }

into your source file. You could also use

\set Score skipTypesetting = ##t

example:
\set Score skipTypesetting = ##t
c d e