Re: LilyJAZZ in v2.18

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ in v2.18
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:30:20 +0200

At least in song titles I find a very acceptable apostrophe glyph when using LilyJAZZ.  See:

ok.

> but also how to create a small "m" in order to avoid any confusion between major and minor chords.

My solution for that was to change my chord exceptions to A-7 instead of Am7 or Amin7.  I also have major chords defined as Amaj7.  That eliminates the confusion and jazz musicians are familiar with the A-7 format so they will get it right off.

That's a good idea !