Re: LilyJAZZ in v2.18

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ in v2.18
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:32:55 +0200

But I'd still propose to include it in the snippets repository as soon as possible. "Our" repository is significantly different from LilyPond itself, and also from the official LSR. Having incomplete, buggy or experimental snippets in it is perfectly OK as long as they are documented accordingly.
And as I said earlier LilyJAZZ is already out in the wild, used, discussed and asked for, but presumably in a number of personal variations, with people having applied all kinds of personal improvements or patches.
Having it in the oll snippets would provide
- a common reference location to point interested people to
- an "authoritative" "latest version"
- a convenient central place for development
  where everybody can add his improvements.

 Ok, I can undestand that.
Should I have to create a new file in the .../custom-music-fonts repo ?