Re: Please how to use the Scheme debugger?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Please how to use the Scheme debugger?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 12:12:27 +0200

Please _never_ silently take the list off your recipients (always use
"Reply to All").  It wastes the time of people who then find they
replied only to you when writing a response intended for the list.

What was intended to be a simple helpful reply taking 1 minute instead
takes a double-take, duplicate messages, messed-up threading and easily
a five-fold increase in effort.

--
David Kastrup