Re: compound timesig in all staves?

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: compound timesig in all staves?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 21:46:09 +0200

You could put the compound time signature (along with everything else that's
"global", like key or tempo) in an extra variable, like this

global = {
  \compoundMeter #'((3 2 4))
  % more ...
}

and put \global at the beginning of each staff. That way, any change in the
global variable is transported to all staffs ... That's how I do it, anyway.

Best, Robert