Re: triangle noteheads

From: Nick Didkovsky
Subject: Re: triangle noteheads
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 15:01:55 -0400

Dear Lilypond users,

A brief followup question regarding this technique of assigning noteheads.

I am using the notehead glyph technique to set noteheads, but have run into trouble trying to change noteheads within a chord. Continuing with the cowbell example code that Fredrik originally sent me below, the following does not set the notehead of 'g' in this chord to a triangle...
< c  e \cowbell  g >
...all three notes show regular noteheads.

If someone can illuminate how to set noteheads within a chord, I'd appreciate it!

Best regards,
Nick Didkovsky